The SOFITEL MONTEVIDEO – former Hotel Casino Carrasco in Montevideo, was the scene of our romantic script to celebrate 15 years of married in October 2014. Through the persistent recommendation of friends, my husband and I started planning our wedding in Uruguay with at least two nights in this palace with over 100 years of history and considered a National Historic Landmark . Our two nights there were so special that yielded a series instead of just one post.
=> CHECK ALL POSTS THAT EXPERIENCE:
- The beginning: the history of the Hotel Carrasco. Read here!
- The experience of staying at the Sofitel Montevideo . Read here !
- The gastronomy of the Sofitel Montevideo :. Bar and restaurant Read here !
- Location: 10 places to enjoy the Carrasco neighborhood. Read here!
- About marriage and wedding night at the hotel. Read here!
- All our romantic script six days by Uruguay. Read here!
- 14 addresses to fall in the River Plate of Uruguay. Read here!
SOFITEL MONTEVIDEO CASINO CARRASCO & SPA Hotel 5 most luxurious star Montevideo, former Hotel Carrasco who underwent an extensive renovation that respected the environment and its great sentimental and architectural value for the Uruguayans. Rambla Republica de Mexico s / n Neighborhood Carrasco – Montevideo | Uruguay Location on map website: www.sofitel-montevideo-casino-executioner daily value: from $ 290, depending on the period. Check the hotel’s website or search offers the Sofitel Montevideo on Booking
All posts of Coffee Travel on URUGUAY
All posts of Coffee Travel on MONTEVIDEO
* Alexandra Aranovich, blog author, stayed at the Sofitel Montevideo as a journalist and a guest blogger. Some extra expenses at the hotel, as well as air tickets, meals and car rental this script, were paid out of your pocket. Impossible not thank the Sofitel staff’s attention and the unique opportunity to get to know this Uruguayan icon.